This strangely Kantian but now-fashionable reading of pre-modern ethics belongs to a pattern prominent in Development as a whole, though controversial even among specialists in ancient philosophy. Project MUSE promotes the creation and dissemination of essential humanities and social science resources through collaboration with libraries, publishers, and scholars worldwide.
- Never too late to make a U-Turn: An Educational Pledge & 15 Questions leading to Self-Development?
- Transatlantic Anti-Catholicism: France and the United States in the Nineteenth Century (Palgrave MacMillan Transnational History).
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life, Volumes 1-5 (2nd Edition)?
- Tidal Phenomena (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences 66).
- The Development of Ethics: From Socrates to the Reformation - Terence Irwin - Google книги!
- Tabu Search.
- Subscriber Login.
Without cookies your experience may not be seamless. Institutional Login. LOG IN. Journal of the History of Philosophy. In lieu of an abstract, here is a brief excerpt of the content: Reviewed by:.
The Development of Ethics, Volume 1: From Socrates to the Reformation
Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content.
- Religion and Morality (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy).
- JHP - JHP Book and Article Prize Winners.
The Development of Ethics: Volume 1: From Socrates to the Reformation Terence Irwin Abstract This book presents a historical and critical study of the development of moral philosophy over 2, years, from ancient Greece to the Reformation. Authors Affiliations are at time of print publication. Print Save Cite Email Share. Show Summary Details. Subscriber Login Email Address.
ISBN 13: 9780198242673
Library Card. View: no detail some detail full detail. End Matter Bibliography Index.